Wake up to Pancakes
I love making pancakes for them because this makes my boys so happy and they are super easy to make. I usually prepare the dough for 2 days so that they can have the pancakes anytime they like during their next day.Let me share a very simple recipe of pancakes with you.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Recipe ready in – 25 mins
Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and
- butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupful of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Serve them with any syrup. My boys like to have them with maple syrup and blueberries. You can add blueberry syrup, strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup - whichever works for your family.
I hope you will enjoy these easy and delicious pancakes. HAPPY EASTER!